This website hnip.salixfinance.co.uk (our site) puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- these cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on hnip.salixfinance.co.uk
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on our site
- how long you spend on each page of our site
- how you got to our site
- what you click on while you’re visiting our site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
_ga This helps us count how many people visit our site by tracking if you’ve visited before
_gat Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made
Our site also uses a cookie to temporarily maintain your login status. This expires after 30 minutes.